September 8, 2020, Chicago, IL —
Delta Capital Partners Management LLC, a global private equity firm specializing in litigation and legal finance, has announced a new appointment to its Board of Advisors, Robert Brown, CEO of the Americas at Lincoln International.
Rob joins an Advisory Board comprised of:
- Ian Casewell – London Office Managing Partner of the Mintz Group;
- Nitin Chadda – Co-Founder and Managing Partner of WestExec Advisors, and former Director at the White House National Security Council;
- David Hellier – Partner and Chair of the Capital Markets Group at Bertram Capital, and member of the Board of Directors of the Association for Corporate Growth;
- Brian Maddox – Senior Managing Director at FTI Strategic Communications;
- Admiral Bill Moran – Retired Four-Star Admiral who served as the Vice Chief of Operations and Chief of Personnel for the United States Navy;
- Ileana Ros-Lehtinen – Former Chairperson of the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee, and member of United States Congress for nearly 30 years;
- Dennis Ross – Former special assistant to the United States President, and former Director at the White House National Security Council;
- Geoffrey Verhoff – Senior Advisor at Akin Gump, and former Vice Chairman of the Republican National Committee’s Finance Committee.
Delta’s Chief Executive Officer, Christopher DeLise, commented that “Rob is a recognized expert in private equity and complex financing transactions, as well as one of the architects and senior executives that have built Lincoln into one of the world’s most respected and successful investment banks. The ability to draw on his wisdom, experience and leadership will enable Delta to continue to build its firm into one of the most successful companies in the litigation finance industry.”
Read about Rob’s appointment to Delta’s Board of Advisors: Delta Capital Management Appoints Robert Brown, CEO of the Americas of Lincoln International, to its Board of Advisors.