May 28, 2021, Chicago, IL –
Delta Capital Partners Management, a Chicago-based global private equity firm specializing in litigation and legal finance is soliciting qualified candidates to apply for the position of Marking Manager. The position will report directly to the CEO and CMO and be based in the firm’s Chicago headquarters. Delta provides capital and related services to individuals, businesses, private investment funds, law firms and other professional service firms across the world that seek to hedge their financial exposure, reduce legal spending, enhance the probability of a successful and timely resolution of claims, and maximize the effectiveness of their core businesses.
- Work with management to develop or enhance global, regional and country-specific strategic marketing plans.
- Assist in the development of new product and service offerings.
- Perform analytical evaluations of competitors.
- Track and analyze industry developments, offerings, opportunities and threats.
- Manage the firm’s relationships with third-party marketing agencies, media outlets, graphic design firms, and freelancers.
- Establish and maintain firm best practices with respect to marketing, advertising, and brand awareness.
- Work with Delta’s Management and Investor Relations teams to enhance the firm’s marketing policies and procedures, and strategic development plans.
- Prepare content and design marketing materials and press releases.
- Enhance brand awareness programs.
- Conduct market research in legal services, litigation finance, and other related industries.
- Develop and update content on the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Utilize marketing analytics techniques to gather and analyze data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Plan and execute promotional events, conferences, seminars, and traditional/digital media and public relations campaigns.
- Create customized presentations tailored to specific audiences, products, and regions.
- Manage the firm’s digital presence, including social media, publication involvement, event and webinar production, industry rankings, and other industry brand awareness tools.
- Maintain databases of industry events, associations, league tables with related dues dates, media contacts and news relating to the litigation finance industry and firm competitors.
- Serve as a point of contact for Delta employees with respect to marketing support, as well as third-parties concerning media coverage, interviews, and brand awareness opportunities.
- Manage daily administrative tasks relating to marketing, including but not limited to LinkedIn outreach, distributing marketing materials, web Analytics monitoring, and competitor tracking.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or Business from a top university with high GPA.
- Preference for candidates with MBA or appropriate MS/MA from top school
- At least three years of prior experience in marketing, communications, and/or public relations for a large professional service firm, financial institution, or investment fund.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- High level of initiative, positive attitude, energy, and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to respond effectively and with urgency to questions, sensitive issues, and information requests.
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to details.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently but, also must be able to work collaboratively and in small teams.
- High level of integrity that supports the firm’s brand reputation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Flexible and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial office environment, which includes the willingness to take on a broad range of tasks.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, marketing automation software, virtual event platforms and online applications (e.g., CRM tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Profit plan/carry plan participation upon eligibility.
- Flexible remote working policy.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com