Delta Capital Partners Management was proud to sponsor IMN’s 3rd Annual Financing, Structuring & Investing in Litigation Finance Conference on September 13 in New York.
Click the links below to listen to recordings of the sessions:
Featuring Martin Lueck, Chief Legal Officer
- What is difficult about putting together a contract?
- Contractual terms and reading the fine print
- Case control and the importance of relationship management
- Can the process of structuring a contract be standardized in any way?
- What methods do you use to source cases that make sense for your business? Technology?
- Pros and cons of portfolios vs. single cases
- Pitfalls to avoid when conducting due diligence
“Fund Formation and Fundraising: What Do You Need to Know?”
Featuring Drew Kelly, General Counsel
- What to consider when setting up a litigation fund
- Main hurdles to overcome and pitfalls to avoid
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Approaches and strategies for raising capital