Delta Capital Partners Management was proud to sponsor IMN’s 3rd Annual Financing, Structuring & Investing in Litigation Finance Conference on September 13 in New York.
Delta’s Martin Lueck, Chief Legal Officer, and Drew Kelly, General Counsel, were each featured in panel discussions.
Click the links below to listen to recordings of the sessions:
“Deal Flow Strategies & Overcoming the Challenges of Securing Financing for Litigation”
Featuring Martin Lueck, Chief Legal Officer
- What is difficult about putting together a contract?
- Contractual terms and reading the fine print
- Case control and the importance of relationship management
- Can the process of structuring a contract be standardized in any way?
- What methods do you use to source cases that make sense for your business? Technology?
- Pros and cons of portfolios vs. single cases
- Pitfalls to avoid when conducting due diligence
“Fund Formation and Fundraising: What Do You Need to Know?”
Featuring Drew Kelly, General Counsel
- What to consider when setting up a litigation fund
- Main hurdles to overcome and pitfalls to avoid
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Approaches and strategies for raising capital