September 14, 2021, Chicago, IL –
Delta Capital Partners Management invites you to a free virtual discussion of the litigation finance lifecycle, hosted by Ankura and the American Bar Association.
Daniel Bond, Managing Director and Global Head of Underwriting, will join a panel of experts to discuss an overview of litigation finance – what it is, what it isn’t, and how it functions in general.
Highlights will include:
- What types of claims are amenable to funding
- How to best approach and present a claim to funders (including do’s and dont’s)
- How funders initially evaluate claims
- Funding terms and term sheets
- The funding due diligence process
- Negotiating and closing funding agreements
- The funder’s role during the course of a litigation or arbitration
- Payout of proceeds
Please click here to register.