The Global Asset Recovery Consortium — India is pleased to present a virtual discussion of its turn-key approach for clients seeking to enforce claims, judgments, and awards within and outside of India.
Register here to join us on Wednesday, October 27 at 4:00 pm IST (India Standard Time). Discussion highlights will include:
- Overview of the Consortium and its members
- Benefits of working with the Consortium
- Case studies involving enforcements within India
- Case studies involving enforcements outside of India
- Shreyas Jayasimha, Founding Partner, Aarna Law
- Christopher DeLise, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chief Investment Officer, Delta Capital Partners Management
- Henry Quinlan, Head of Litigation, Arbitration & Investigations — Middle East, DLA Piper
- Jagvinder S. Brar, Partner, Head of Investigations, KPMG EMA Region
- Michael Harrington, Managing Director, Mintz Group
*The KPMG trademarks are the sole property of KPMG International Cooperative and are used on this webpage under license.